Happy Halloween from the bottom of the Great Lakes!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Appropriately spooky pics for the season from the Wells Burt wreck off Evanston, IL (wooden schooner sunk in 1883) in Lake Michigan. Dead eyes were used to manage the ropes for rigging on a sailing ship.

PICT0349.jpg
PICT0350.JPG

I thought this would be an underwater pumping carving picture :wink:

Love the pictures! Speaking as an incredibly amateur underwater photographer who will never get my head around the likes of LightRoom, I don't know if you've seen the Dive+ app being talked about on another thread? Literally one click gives this:

IMG_1092.JPG

Yes, but I don’t like the logo in the corner. So I’ll deal with green pics! I literally can’t be bothered with color correcting them anyway. I shoot pics and do very little editing.

Yes, but I don’t like the logo in the corner. So I’ll deal with green pics! I literally can’t be bothered with color correcting them anyway. I shoot pics and do very little editing.
I hear that! And happy Halloween when it comes. (It's not until Wednesday in the UK, although it seems to start in September stateside ;-)

I hear that! And happy Halloween when it comes. (It's not until Wednesday in the UK, although it seems to start in September stateside ;-)

The weekend before is big for parties in the States.

Definitely a spooky thread.

Back
Top Bottom