Long time creeper, First time poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
TL;DR new to the board. PADI Divemaster in Okinawa, Tec dives,preparing for the IDC in feb.

Over the time since I found this site of creeped in here to glean some knowledge out of the forums in subjects ranging from reg repair/servicing, dcs and other categories. I know there is a MASSIVE amount of knowledge here and looking forward to being more involved!

Who I am: I am a PADI Divemaster living and working in Okinawa Jp. Until the military sends me elsewhere. I am going to start my IDC in Feb of 19.

I have been diving here on Okinawa for close to two years now and love every minute of it. On various trips I have been on I have dived Guam, Panama City Beach area, and some dirty lakes in Oklahoma. Since I am originally from Florida with Morrison springs out my backdoor. Cave training may very well be in my near future. Looking for instructor recommendations

Currently working my way to completing Tec training to explore deeper and farther sites here. I also am working on some dive travel trips around Asia.

You found a muddy lake in Oklahoma??? :) I don‘t know how their tributaries are different but they are definitely muddy.

Welcome aboard!

Diving the larger Lake Tenkiller isn’t to bad you just have to catch it right. I’ve seen vis 30-50 ft with exception of some thermoclines.

And by catching it right I mean. Full moon, no wind, minimal local rain, and no upstream storms

howdy and welcome from southeast florida ...

Awesome! We loved living in Okinawa & miss it dearly. Also Panama City was wonderful with all the wrecks & sunken bridge spans.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You've come to a great forum you can spend time during your surface intervals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom