Worst Scuba Related Movie Ever Made? "Air" 2014 starring Sasha Asay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NatureLVR

Registered
Reaction score
The free (with membership) Amazon Prime Video and Tubi TV have arguably the worst scuba related movie ever made. It is called "Air". It is about a scuba diver who surfaces to a world with no air. Over an hour of my life that I will never get back.

Air (2014) - IMDb

Movie was pointless, the acting annoying, the scuba equipment has the most infuriating setup and is obviously made partly of Styrofoam. After 5 minutes of watching, the viewer hopes the main character will die, just so the movie will end.

If you happen to see the title on Amazon, you may want to skip it.

There are some really bad ones out there, worst I have seen was Fatal Honeymoon about the death of Tina Watson. Totally based on lies and the diving by everyone was woeful, almost as bad as the Queensland Police divers who reinacted the death.

Over an hour of my life that I will never get back.
there is another one:
Pressure (2015) - IMDb
It has so many Goofs... It could be as exam to pass for knowlege of diving phisics. :)

P.S. but girl in the end is nice :)
MV5BNzNkN2FiODYtYzNmYi00MmM2LWFjYWMtMDcxMTkyOTFkYTMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg

there is another one:
Pressure (2015) - IMDb
It has so many Goofs... It could be as exam to pass for knowlege of diving phisics. :)

P.S. but girl in the end is nice :)
View attachment 486699
Sadly, pressure is at least an 8 out of 10 stars compared to "Air". If you've ever felt that you did something wrong in life, and need to suffer because of it, "Air" is a perfect movie for severe penance.

The free (with membership) Amazon Prime Video and Tubi TV have arguably the worst scuba related movie ever made. It is called "Air". It is about a scuba diver who surfaces to a world with no air. Over an hour of my life that I will never get back.

Air (2014) - IMDb

Movie was pointless, the acting annoying, the scuba equipment has the most infuriating setup and is obviously made partly of Styrofoam. After 5 minutes of watching, the viewer hopes the main character will die, just so the movie will end.

If you happen to see the title on Amazon, you may want to skip it.

Why did you watch more than 5 minutes? Did you think it would get better?

Why did you watch more than 5 minutes? Did you think it would get better?
I had to know... Could it actually get worse as the movie went on? And what was the plot?

To sum it up, there wasn't much of a plot, and yes, the movie did get worse.

I feel for you. I used to do that with movies and books. If I started I'd stick it out till the bitter end. Now, just short of 72, I don't have enough time left to waste.

Back
Top Bottom