Closed Apeks DST/XTX50 First and Second Stages Set of 2, Excellent Condition

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi folks, truth in advertising, I teach sidemount at our local quarry and every 2 years buy a brand new set of 2 x Apeks DST/XTX50 first/second in DIN. They are inspected per specs on year 1, and on year 2 I opt to sell them rather than rebuild. So.....I have two sets of XTX50 as they come from the factory in backmount single setup (1st stage, a single 26" flex hose, and the second stage). These will not be sold in my sidemount configuration. Functionally they are perfect, and probably have about 40 dives on them in fresh water. They look brand new as I take care of my stuff, and don't drag them through the crud when I dive. I purchased new in September 2016, they were inspected (I have the inspection sheet) in September of 2017, off they go to a new home in 2018.

$600 for both sets shipped to lower 48 via USPS Priority, with insurance.

Yes, sorry, they are indeed new-style DST first stages. No 1/2 LP port. Post changed to reflect that point. Thanks.

Here are some photos. Sale is pending however.

Attachments

• Apeks1.jpg
    Apeks1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 161
  • Apeks2.jpg
    Apeks2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 158
  • Apeks3.jpg
    Apeks3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 170
Sale still on? I’m seriously interested. Can you put up a pic with them on a twinset so I can see how they route?

So mad I just made a purchase last week... These should sell quick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom