Service manuals for Hollis DC... first and 212 second stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

walkonmars

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I seem to have trouble locating the service manuals for the Hollis DC (1, 2 or 3) and 212 second stage set-up I have.
I tried the usual spots at "frogkick" and "divestock".
Are there a similar/parallel Oceanic service manuals I should be referring to?
Actually, If someone told me what the specs I can probably tune it based on normal procedures:
-first stage IP pressure?
-torque values of covers?
-second stage lever height?

Thanks,
-T

If you are not in any hurry to get this info, I will be in the shop on Tuesday and I can dig through the service computer and see if we have the PDFs for this reg as Hollis is one of our brands.

If you are not in any hurry to get this info, I will be in the shop on Tuesday and I can dig through the service computer and see if we have the PDFs for this reg as Hollis is one of our brands.

Yes, that would be great.
No rush.
I can likely guess pretty well at the actual numbers but it would be nice to know about any deviations from the norm.

Thanks for the help.
Issue resolved.
-T

I would also like to have the manual/schematic for the DC3/212 setup, if anyone can send it to me.

EDIT: Got them. Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:
could i get a copy too pls?

Send me a PM with your email.
Thanks,
T

Back
Top Bottom