DEC 2018: Discounted Maldives liveaboard trip available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KLRandal

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey there everyone - I'm new to this forum and I'm just starting to get acquainted. I apologize if this is not the right place to post (please let me know if there's a better forum!).

For a bunch of reasons, we're UNFORTUNATELY not going to be able to go on a long-planned dive trip to the Maldives this Christmas (Male to Dharavandhoo on the Carpe Vita in a standard cabin for the December 23-30, 2018 week). We're looking to recoup some of this and hopefully get someone on an amazing trip in the Maldives!

Full details:
Standard cabin on Carpe Vita is normally $2330 per person (and, that's what we paid) = $4,640 total
This includes meals, diving, and two people in the standard cabin with ensuite bathroom.

We're currently offering 25% off or $3500. Please let me know if you're interested! And, again, I apologize if this is not the correct forum!

Thanks so much,
Kimberly

Given that this trip is only just over one month away... I'd really like to get things sorted sooner rather than later. And, to be honest, you're going to want to get flights sorted ASAP too.

So... having said that - privately message me your best offer and the best one I get will get the trip! If I get a "good enough" offer by Thanksgiving then I'll go for it!

Really, I'd like to recoup something and I'd like for someone to experience this wonderful place (and, if you've never been on a liveaboard [I've done more than 30!] - it's an absolutely wonderful way to dive!). On a liveaboard you get further out from all of the day boats, you don't have to carry stuff back/forth, you only have to setup your camera once, you only setup your gear once!, you get to relax between dives... really, it doesn't get much better than "eat, sleep, dive" so this is a great way to give it a shot.

Let me know! And, above all, have a wonderful holiday with friends and family!

Cheers,
Kimberly

One spot left - it's a single, male-share for the Dec 23-30! If you're interested, let me know. Regular price is $2,330 and you can join the trip for $1,750.

Cheers,
Kimberly

Back
Top Bottom