Trip Report Scuba Diving in Roatán, Honduras - August 2018 (4K)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EvilOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After being unable to dive at Christmas and March Break due to crazy sinus infections, we finally got back into the water in August for a handful of dives. Sites included French Cay Cut, Menagerie / Missing Link, Keyhole, May's Place, Mahogany Bay and the incredible Barefoot Palapa.

We had an amazing time diving with Ron, Vance, Danny and Dewey at Barefoot Divers. These guys are very professional, have great eyes and are extremely chill. I enjoyed comparing notes with Vance who is an exceptional underwater photographer and a mega fish nerd.

The conditions were quite challenging for filming on account of the weather. Poor lighting combined with a strong surge meant that most of my wide angle footage was unusable. That said, I was able to get a number of sharp and stable macro shots that I am pretty happy with.

Thanks, Doug, for the kind words! It's always a pleasure hosting you and the ladies, and we eagerly await your triumphant return...also, thanks for sharing the great visuals...BTW, when you're next with us you'll get to enjoy a fleet of four fully refurbished/new dive boats...Wishing you healthier holidays this year!...GL

Thanks Gary! Looking forward to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom