What Small/Big Gifts are You Hoping to Get (or Gift Yourself)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gifting myself a new pt training regime. Next summer, I’m getting a Santi Emotion + and rec 2 along with that.

Back to North Sulawesi to see the coral reef field, of which I've only just become aware.

Tell me please, as I'm looking for a destination to head to after ADEX next year.

As for pressies, well you can't have enough double enders (I've lost two already this year, plus a muck stick :( ) good stocking fillers. I might be needing some new dive boots soon too, but I'm hoping my current ones last until ADEX :)

I haven't gotten a new mask script since I started diving in 2010. I really need to do that. But it never seems to be a priority when I'm only getting 30 dives a year. That would be a nice gift.

Tell me please, as I'm looking for a destination to head to after ADEX next year.

As for pressies, well you can't have enough double enders (I've lost two already this year, plus a muck stick :( ) good stocking fillers. I might be needing some new dive boots soon too, but I'm hoping my current ones last until ADEX :)

What a shame I'm scheduled to return home before ADEX. Looks to be an amazing show.

I've sent you a dm.

I still have my double ender but have lost more muck sticks than I can count. Have been buying them 3 at a time in North Sulawesi. They are a bit longer than those turned out en masse but are 3 times as strong. I've still managed to bend one. $12 a piece!!

Santa came early this year! :santa1:

I tried out the Mako Minimus mask. It fit me perfectly, performed admirably, & was much smaller than my current 2 masks while still keeping a great field of view for peripheral vision. I'm thrilled with the mask & intend to use it as my primary moving forward.

Santa came early this year! :santa1:

I tried out the Mako Minimus mask. It fit me perfectly, performed admirably, & was much smaller than my current 2 masks while still keeping a great field of view for peripheral vision. I'm thrilled with the mask & intend to use it as my primary moving forward.

Uh oh, I might need . . .

Well it kinda got a bit cluttered in the rebreather bits and pieces waiting around for years and years for a place to belong department, so for a portion of this year intermingled with many other projects and after plenty of thought and some banging and clanging, into the daylight like Milton I emerged from the laundry having fabricated this Breathing Underwater Machine

full.jpg

Considering the amount of thought work involved and the time it took, I am yet to appreciate
my contraption so perhaps, and due to this thread, I may well wrap it and give it to myself
for Christmas

So thank you all

It's pretty wild what can happen if you permit yourself

...into the daylight like Milton I emerged from the laundry having fabricated this Breathing Underwater Machine

Considering the amount of thought work involved and the time it took, I am yet to appreciate
my contraption so perhaps, and due to this thread, I may well wrap it and give it to myself
for Christmas...

Happy diving with your BUM. :wink:

Yeah great, it's a far preferred place to be breathing through it rather than talking out of it
Tackled thirtyish metres, about a hundred feet yesterday, in rubbish current out of breath

a wry beaming smile emerges
especially when the 16kg lump, on the boat I unclipped from my chest

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom