New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, new diver from northern CA.

Welcome! You'll find me in Monterey every weekend if you ever need a dive buddy. There are so many beautiful dive sites between Del Monte Beach and Point Lobos. Also, really great dive boats. Speaking of Point Lobos that is a must see dive site. It is truly beautiful. They only let a few divers in each day so you have to reserve your spot. To do that you just go to the Park & Recs website Point Lobos SCUBA Diving It's $30 for 2 divers and $10 to enter the park, but it's worth every penny.

Have fun! Welcome to the awesome world of scuba diving!

~Rebecca

Welcome to SB! I've only got 3 dives in the US (all 3 in Florida) but I really enjoyed all 3. Much better than my local bath-tub (the Mediterranean).

Did you want to go next weekend? I'll pony up for tanks and gas money. You still available? :)

Did you want to go next weekend? I'll pony up for tanks and gas money. You still available? :)
I wonder if they met up and she killed him:eek:...ok, that’s just my weird sense of suspenseful novel intrigue.

Back
Top Bottom