Taxi/Van from PDC Pier to CUN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We asked to stop at a good ATM. He did, so we got to get pesos, use the baño, wife got Starbucks, and I got a good taco.

My wife and I started planning our next trip while on the ferry out of Cozumel last Sunday, so I just made a new reservation:

American Transfers Cancun - Reservation Form

It was easy and immediately gave me a helpful summary:

ATC_zps8kt2fcdz.png

Super Shuttle has pretty good rates - about $20 USD for a shared ride, although unless someone else is coming into PDC on the same ferry, there's a good chance it will just be you.

Thanks for the help!

Air Canada rouged the YYZ_CZM flight. So instead on Sat-Sat, it's Mon-Mon. Why???????? And leaving at 6:30am, ugh. Its going to be a looooong day getting up at 3am.

Looking more like the bag drag is in our future.

Thanks for the help!

Air Canada rouged the YYZ_CZM flight. So instead on Sat-Sat, it's Mon-Mon. Why???????? And leaving at 6:30am, ugh. Its going to be a looooong day getting up at 3am.

Looking more like the bag drag is in our future.

That sucks! First WestJet pulls out, now AC does this. I suspect the YYZ-CZM route is not making them money.

Just my 2 cents:

A basic truth, based on many years of back and forth on my part, a non stop into Cancun will always get you to Cozumel faster and more reliably than any itinerary that includes a plane change (think storms, missed connections). Plus, if you use Chief's guy the valet service makes the bag drag quite easy.

In addition, the Cancun flights are much more frequent to match your schedule, and you will usually save a few bucks.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Just my 2 cents:

A basic truth, based on many years of back and forth on my part, a non stop into Cancun will always get you to Cozumel faster and more reliably than any itinerary that includes a plane change (think storms, missed connections). Plus, if you use Chief's guy the valet service makes the bag drag quite easy.

In addition, the Cancun flights are much more frequent to match your schedule, and you will usually save a few bucks.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Looks like the bag drag will be in our future too.

I just used him on Thanks
Just my 2 cents:

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Chief’s guy was great. I used him Thanksgiving Day and paid $40 from CUN to Playa ferry.

American Transfers +52 (998) 201 1720

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom