For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like to be on the list for the medium one, I am 6'

I have a question about shipping.
Can you say about how much shipping to Sweden will be?

Aand also what your price is on the plate today.
I would look at USPS international.
If you want to reverse check it to your address in Sweden, my city/state/zip code is: Santa Rosa, California 95409
Total shipping weight would be about 7 lbs. Box dimensions are 16”x18”x4”

Price was/is $225.00 (plus shipping) unless the price of stainless has soared. I don’t know yet exactly, but I’m going to try and keep the value the best I can.

BTW, I’m half Swedish. My mom was from Sweden from Upsala, I still have relatives there, an aunt and an uncle plus several cousins. I was there back in 1969 as a kid. My grandparents had a country house on the lake and I remember there was a medieval castle across the lake. We’re due to go back.

Post #30 states waiting for an order from December of last year, and there seems quite a few from early this year too. I understand this is a secondary job and that winter time is the primary plate making time. All this to say, are you able to provide any sort of input on when a new order for a SS medium would be ready? I found this forum looking for reviews on a specific BC (ScubaPro Hydros Pro) but now I'm seriously considering this plate and a wing instead! Next dive trip is probably Easter 2019, then a couple weeks likely in July, and then a LOB next November. I would really want my new equipment (also looking at Deep 6 single reg pkg, 3mm wetsuit etc) no later than the July trip as that is to known dive spots and a walk-in bay where I can 'play' at 8-20 feet and I will have lots of time to get it dialed in before the LOB trip.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask!

Post #30 states waiting for an order from December of last year, and there seems quite a few from early this year too. I understand this is a secondary job and that winter time is the primary plate making time. All this to say, are you able to provide any sort of input on when a new order for a SS medium would be ready? I found this forum looking for reviews on a specific BC (ScubaPro Hydros Pro) but now I'm seriously considering this plate and a wing instead! Next dive trip is probably Easter 2019, then a couple weeks likely in July, and then a LOB next November. I would really want my new equipment (also looking at Deep 6 single reg pkg, 3mm wetsuit etc) no later than the July trip as that is to known dive spots and a walk-in bay where I can 'play' at 8-20 feet and I will have lots of time to get it dialed in before the LOB trip.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask!
How tall are you?
Steel or aluminum?
I’ll put you down for one.

December 21st, 2017 I asked to get on the list for a medium aluminum plate. I had sort of given up, but this thread gives me hope!

Can I get on your list for a stainless steel medium (I’m 5’10” 190 lbs)? Live in Maryland.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom