Diving in West/Central Luzon? Subic? Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as I can remember, the area is very quiet any time of the day. And you really need transport to get around especially in the evening.
You're saying it may be hard to find a tricycle, especially at night? I'll keep that in mind!

You will need a fleet of trikes to take good care of 26 persons!
Yes, and the tricycles in Luzon are much smaller than the ones we're used to in Palawan that fit 4-5 passengers or more if you don't mind squishing a bit.

Since you mention a large group and snorkeling, I suggest you take a looks at Dive & Trek Anilao. It's definitely an older property, but good food and Amazing(!) snorkeling on their house reef for the non-divers and divers alike. They're very good at accommodating large groups (Miss Earth Pageant group goes there annually).

Edit: I suspect that D&T may be able to work a deal or group discount with as many people as you've mentioned. I would say it's definitely worth an email or call.

Also, they're Diver Rate includes unlimited air fills for shore dives. Boat Dives and DMs are on a per person per dive basis, divided among participants on the dive(s).

For full disclosure, I am not associated with them in any capacity, but go there very frequently with my dive group. In fact, I'll be there overnight tomorrow. If there is anything I can try to do for you, please feel free to PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom