Best Guide Service for BHB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You simply can't get a more passionate guide than @Scuba_Jenny. She is the Lorax for the BHB. And with her superior buoyancy and low, low SAC, you can be sure she'll never be the one to call the dive for spurious reasons like she ran out of air.

You simply can't get a more passionate guide than @Scuba_Jenny. She is the Lorax for the BHB. And with her superior buoyancy and low, low SAC, you can be sure she'll never be the one to call the dive for spurious reasons like she ran out of air.
I will second this!! A few back my daughter and I did a trip down the Florida way and hooked up with Scuba Jenny!! Not only does this woman have good taste in beer, she also was a pleasure to dive with. Daughter had some issues and called it but Jenny and I had a most enjoyable dive! Highly recommend her!

I have a few messages out to @Scuba_Jenny but I haven't heard anything yet...

If that doesn't work out i'll probably go with one of the two reccomend drive shops... thanks everyone for the recommendations!

Thanks all for the high praise, much appreciated. Noj333, sorry I hadn't responded as I've been busy. Chairman, thanks for messaging me and the kind words

Checking PMs now

Have dove BHB once with a friend a couple years ago. Planning to try and dive it without the friend a couple times this coming winter and will want a guide to simplify my life and increase what I see. So a very timely thread.

Pura Vida offers a PADI BHB Specialty course, I believe it was $149 when I took it, a little presentation beforehand, a nice guided dive, and a specialty card at the end.
I'd recommend it to anyone, I really enjoyed it

Although several people have contributed to this and suggested operations that are probably very good, I'd like to say I was very happy with jenny ... I won't go into detail because I'm still on vacation, but she was competent, friendly, found some cool critters, and cost less then all the other suggested options... a win-win in my book!

My longest dive to date... 125 minutes... I think I called the dive... it could have gone to 135 minutes or more...

My longest dive to date... 125 minutes... I think I called the dive... it could have gone to 135 minutes or more...
Did you check her air before and after? I swear she has more gas at the end of her dive.

Did you check her air before and after? I swear she has more gas at the end of her dive.
Quit giving my secrets away!!!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom