Anyone have contact with UTD?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Floyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Not sure this is the right place for this post.

But, I was wondering if anyone has contact with UTD? I ordered some gear from them. When I called to see if it would be here by this weekend the number on the invoice and website did not work. Haven’t gotten a response from my emails either.

Thanks for any help

They have their own forum on here. You can also reach them via their facebook page or Andrew Georgitsis' own facebook page. He is active on facebook and very responsive.

When I called to see if it would be here by this weekend the number on the invoice and website did not work. Haven’t gotten a response from my emails either.
Do you mean that their main US number - 760-585-9676 - did not work? They also list two other contact numbers on their website:

1. 855-348-3883
2. 760-654-5533

Do you mean that their main US number - 760-585-9676 - did not work? They also list two other contact numbers on their website:

1. 855-348-3883
2. 760-654-5533

Thanks,

Looks like that 3rd number works. No answer but I’ll leave a VM. The other 2 numbers are out of service.

Not sure this is the right place for this post.

But, I was wondering if anyone has contact with UTD? I ordered some gear from them. When I called to see if it would be here by this weekend the number on the invoice and website did not work. Haven’t gotten a response from my emails either.

Thanks for any help
I sent AG a link to this thread, hope it all gets sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom