Mods stalking posters vs positive user feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAUI Wowie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a 1 like per 4 posts, please mods stop stalking me and deleting half my posts. No drama here just fyi you are WAY over doing it. Im a scuba diver and if im on a dive boat and get the chance ill save your life. As you likely would mine. Please stop making excuses to delete my posts. Enough. I get it. You are watching me. Now please stop. Its at the point you are stalking.

please desist.

I have a 1 like per 4 posts, please mods stop stalking me and deleting half my posts. No drama here just fyi you are WAY over doing it. Im a scuba diver and if im on a dive boat and get the chance ill save your life. As you likely would mine. Please stop making excuses to delete my posts. Enough. I get it. You are watching me. Now please stop. Its at the point you are stalking.

please desist.
I think there will be a rule against com0lainimg about the moderation. So expect this thread to be deleted.

Btw, I have not read any of your other threads as they instantly come over as trolling from the title. If you actually want to engage with people maybe you should have a read of what already exists, how it is treated and find a compatible approach.

Reactions: Jay
I think there will be a rule against com0lainimg about the moderation. So expect this thread to be deleted.

Btw, I have not read any of your other threads as they instantly come over as trolling from the title. If you actually want to engage with people maybe you should have a read of what already exists, how it is treated and find a compatible approach.

your reply is a complete troll. I salute you for your effort and would love to dive with you. But you are DEFINITELY a troll poster on this thread. aka you belong here. welcome aboard troll friend. lets dive bro!

Dale, I haven't moderated you so I'm going to comment here.

The entire TOS (Terms of Service) you agreed to when you signed up can be summed up in two words- BE NICE.

You have failed to meet that agreement repeatedly with your posts here. We don't stalk, we get reports of poor behavior from other users and we check them and have discussions between staff members to decide what, if any, action is warranted.

Be assured that your thread here will not have the slightest bearing on our future decisions. You will be held to the same standards as every other SB user is. If that's unacceptable to you may I respectfully request that you reconsider your participation in our forum?

There's a back room where the mods discuss things. If people are repeatedly reporting your posts for bad behavior, your name will pop up in that back room more often. They don't have time to stalk people. They have enough going on as it is.

As an FYI, I get moderated significantly less often when I'm nice to people.

There's a back room where the mods discuss things. If people are repeatedly reporting your posts for bad behavior, your name will pop up in that back room more often. They don't have time to stalk people. They have enough going on as it is.

As an FYI, I get moderated significantly less often when I'm nice to people.
We don't even know who you are when you're nice to people. Users only rarely report nice people, but it's a habit we should get in to.

please desist.
We can't stop doing what we never started to do. You might have been the most reported person last week. From starting a thread in the wrong forum (like this one) to misogynous statements, other users are telling us that your posting is problematic and hurts the community. You're your own worst enemy in this. Please desist.

ScubaBoard became and persists as the premier community for divers because we keep things nice. You, our users, tell us what's not nice when you report a post. Like a sculpture, once we take away all the things that aren't "nice" we are left with only nice. In that regard, we are always learning, always changing and trying to always remain relevant because we listen to what our users are telling us. Should we be too nice for your taste, there's plenty of mean on FaceBook and AltScuba. You're still welcome here, but not the snark and please color between the lines and avoid the snark. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom