Last minute diving in Hong Kong TODAY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dogbowl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I know this probably won’t pan out but I’ve suddenly found myself with a free day in Hong Kong with absolutely nothing to do. Just came back from diving in Indo and just visiting in Hong Kong. Any chance we could go for an afternoon dive with rental equipment? Any recommendations or leads? I’d just like to experience what it’s like diving here, and not expecting much. I have all my equipment with me but can’t imagine lugging it all wet in public transport or taxis.

It’s either that or Disney so please help me!!!

If you're not diving, there's a dive shop with one of the largest collections of Scubapro regs in the world next to Jordan station. Pacific Ocean Sports Center?

Either way, the guy running it is neat, and it's one of the most unassuming places ever, but really cool dive shop.

If you're not diving, there's a dive shop with one of the largest collections of Scubapro regs in the world next to Jordan station. Pacific Ocean Sports Center?

Either way, the guy running it is neat, and it's one of the most unassuming places ever, but really cool dive shop.

Not expecting a response from someone from Alaska but way cool! I’m in the area, so I’ll check it out! Thanks!

Not expecting a response from someone from Alaska but way cool! I’m in the area, so I’ll check it out! Thanks!
I was just in Hong Kong a couple weeks back and stumbled into that shop after a couple "soft" drinks. Super surreal, especially as a SP fan.

Enjoy the city, it's awesome! Unrelated: The Old Man is one of my favorite bars in the world. Next time I'm there, I'm diving though.

Back
Top Bottom