Wanted Aluminum Single Tank adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divefordays

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy an aluminum single tank adapter that would fit a apeks plate (I think they are all pretty standard but correct me if im wrong). Please let me know if you are selling one.

Thanks!!

Are you trying to keep the weight down? Maybe look into the oxycheq lightweight mini sta instead. Or modding your wing to not use a sta.

Are you trying to keep the weight down? Maybe look into the oxycheq lightweight mini sta instead. Or modding your wing to not use a sta.

+1 for the mini STA's. They also pack smaller than a standard STA with bands. They are also stable once attached to the tank. I have switched to them recently for my travel rig.

Ya im trying to keep weight down.. I have an apeks bladder and it has tank stabilizing rods but my tank is still just flopping all around for my standards. I dont need any weight with just an aluminum plate and a 3 mm top but I would really like that tank rock solid on my back. Ill check out the oxycheq lightweight. Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom