For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You’re right in the “blend” area, you could use either one. Do you plan to use a separate weightbelt or use weight pockets on the waist strap?

Most likely adding 2 or 3 pounds to a cam band most often. In those situations, probably prefer the setup that puts the waist strap on the lower side. For colder water, I’d want as much flexibility as possible. Happy to take this to a DM if that’s better!

Hi Eric

I would like to be put down for a Large in SS. I realize that based on demand I might be looking at a long wait, no worries. As they say you can get good, fast or cheap...choose one. I’ll always choose “good”.

Hi Eric,

I'm also 6'1" and about 210lbs. I rarely use a weight belt, preferring to use pockets on the harness. I dive almost exclusively in cold water in a trilam drysuit, but would like an aluminum plate for travelling and steel for home use. Would you suggest the medium or large, or medium aluminum for travelling to warm places and large steel for cold water diving at home?

Please put me on the list for a steel and an aluminum plate.

Hi Eric,
I think I am on the list for an aluminum plate, but I think I would like to switch to a stainless one. If I do that do I keep my place in line? I'm not sure what your schedule looks like as it sounds like the interest in your plates has exceeded expectations a bit.
Thanks,
Brian

Hi Eric,

I'm also 6'1" and about 210lbs. I rarely use a weight belt, preferring to use pockets on the harness. I dive almost exclusively in cold water in a trilam drysuit, but would like an aluminum plate for travelling and steel for home use. Would you suggest the medium or large, or medium aluminum for travelling to warm places and large steel for cold water diving at home?

Please put me on the list for a steel and an aluminum plate.
At 6-1 and using weight pouches I recommend running the waistbelt on the lower side, so put you down for large on both.

Hi Eric,
I think I am on the list for an aluminum plate, but I think I would like to switch to a stainless one. If I do that do I keep my place in line? I'm not sure what your schedule looks like as it sounds like the interest in your plates has exceeded expectations a bit.
Thanks,
Brian
No problem on the switch I marked it down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom