Favorite Digital Dive Log?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like Mac-Dive a lot. Not sure if you are looking for a desktop or mobile app. Both versions of Mac-Dove work well, but I usually enter data in the desktop version and sync to the mobile app.

I use subsurface. Works great with my suunto and does everything I need it too. Definitely a +1 from me

I have looked at Subsurface and it is a nice piece of software. I am an Apple Mac user and I started using MacDive in 2012 and have not yet found any software that is great enough to make me change. If you have an Apple Mac, I don't think you can go wrong. MacDive also has excellent iOS apps that sync through iCloud very well. If I was using a PC, I would be using Subsurface.

I have looked at Subsurface and it is a nice piece of software. I am an Apple Mac user and I started using MacDive in 2012 and have not yet found any software that is great enough to make me change. If you have an Apple Mac, I don't think you can go wrong. MacDive also has excellent iOS apps that sync through iCloud very well. If I was using a PC, I would be using Subsurface.
I meant to still say that I use subsurface on my Mac. I used to use the very basic jdivelog. I will have a look at macdive too.

+1 for Excel.

I've been around long enough to see software come and go, but spreadsheets and standard database file formats are forever.

I use Macdive and have a ton of information in that program. But I keep an "official" log book in Excel for this exact reason. But it just has some basic information to show experience.

Back
Top Bottom