Anyone Diving in Bali for the week of 1/6/19 - 1/15/19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geko is there and we're here too :)

Well, planning is definitely most important for Bali. If you're looking at a couple of days of diving, I think you should be staying in the south, preferably Sanur for the best logistics. This way you're not only minimising transfer times for the dive locations but also having some activity in the city you'll be in.

Well Mt. Agung has decided to cough up some fire/rock/smoke again. Does anyone know whether Tulamben site will remain open? I am not sure how far Tulamben is from the Mountain.

Looks like about 5 mi or 7is KM. Heard it first here but will be watching.

Well Mt. Agung has decided to cough up some fire/rock/smoke again. Does anyone know whether Tulamben site will remain open? I am not sure how far Tulamben is from the Mountain.

We are in Tulamben right now, just finished our ritual early morning diving. The bump heads stayed in the wreck until we surface.
Will be here until 2 January.
I heard that was a small eruption yesterday at 04.09 am but did not notice anything.

Yesterday, a Whaleahark passed by.
So, this morning at the bow, when a Chinese (or Japanese diver) gave signal with her hands wide open, dozens divers swam like a hell to her directions .....for - a fat puffer fish.

We are in Tulamben right now, just finished our ritual early morning diving. The bump heads stayed in the wreck until we surface.
I heard that was a small eruption yesterday at 04.09 am but did not notice anything.

So, this morning at the bow, when a Chinese (or Japanese diver) gave signal with her hands wide open, dozens divers swam like a hell to her directions .....for - a fat puffer fish.

LOL

Oh Wow, thank you for the Update Wisnu.
May I ask which dive shop did you use for diving around Tulamben?

Hey!

We are diving Amed and Tulamben until the 14th if you’re a photographer into muck or just enjoy looking at dark sandy slopes :p

Oh Wow, thank you for the Update Wisnu.
May I ask which dive shop did you use for diving around Tulamben?

We stayed at Puri Madha and dived with them. not only the best location in Tulamben for diving the wreck and slope (literally their house reef), but also more pocket friendly, very flexible in schedule and locations.
In 5 days we dived the wreck, slope, Drop Off, seraya, melasti, bulakan, boga wreck (kubu), kubu reef, Japanese wreck and pyramid - both in Amed.

Hey!

We are diving Amed and Tulamben until the 14th if you’re a photographer into muck or just enjoy looking at dark sandy slopes :p

Hi Mantra-

I love muck diving although I am not planning to take pictures for this trip. I'll be happy to be the critters spotter if we happen to dive together :).
Where are you staying?
I havent decided where I am going to stay yet, I m trying to in contact with Puri Madha. I stayed with LDR a few years ago, it was too quiet since I am diving solo.

We stayed at Puri Madha and dived with them. not only the best location in Tulamben for diving the wreck and slope (literally their house reef), but also more pocket friendly, very flexible in schedule and locations.
In 5 days we dived the wreck, slope, Drop Off, seraya, melasti, bulakan, boga wreck (kubu), kubu reef, Japanese wreck and pyramid - both in Amed.

Wisnu-

Thank you. I am with you when it comes to Pocket Friendly Dive resort :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom