ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2019 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No worries. Also, I dove on New Years Day at Playa Grandi with my kids. The temps at 12m/40ft was 25°C/77°F. Hoping that helps folks pack.

If you have a chance on your off-site adventures into town, I’d recommend hitting a place underneath the Gouverneur restaurant called Lionfish Caribbean. Lisette, the owner, just opened a couple weeks ago. She educates people on the invasive lionfish, promotes eating them, and makes jewelry with them. They are awesome and a great way to help the health of the reef fish.

Lionfish Jewelry???? I'm intrigued.

Y'all have a great time. Be safe.

Well, here is Lisette’s website: Jewelry — Lionfish Caribbean. You can see pictures of the pieces she makes from the lionfish. I did an introduction lionfish hunt with her, and she made some jewelry for me from my fish. They made great Christmas gifts!

Very cool, thank you for sharing. I'm a corporate trainer and use lionfish as an example of an ultimate invader. I show photos of how beautiful they are, but how destructive in the Caribbean. I'll have to buy a piece (or two) for another artifact in class!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom