Scuba Diving Capri, Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shurite7

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Can anyone recommend a dive operator for diving Capri, Italy? A friend of mine is going there and is asking me for recommendations. Any suggestions and advice are also welcomed.

Thanks

I am collecting some info on this topic, and maybe it could help you or others
Capri is fine but not really the best place in the Amalfi Coast / Naples area
It seems the best dive in Capri Island is Punta Carena

Napoli? I have a hard time believing that. I spent a quite a bit of time in that port, no diving though, and the water is disgusting there. Perhaps Punta Carena is much nicer.

Napoli? I have a hard time believing that. I spent a quite a bit of time in that port, no diving though, and the water is disgusting there. Perhaps Punta Carena is much nicer.

Napoli is a big town and the water is polluted there. If you go not far from Naples the water improves a lot. Capri itself is part of the "provincia" of Naples, more or less the "county" of Naples
The best dive in Naples / Amalfi coast is the banco di Santa Croce. Boats sail from Torre Annunziata
In the discussion at the following link you can find several dives in Amalfi coast or in Naples area, mostly not really close to the town itself
Diving in Italy in July?
Other good dives are also in Ischia and Procida, both of them easy to reach from Naples and part of its provincia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom