Friendly Dolphin Encounter - Eilat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackOfDiamonds

Jewish Space Laser Operator
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Me and my buddy Zauques were diving the Red sea in Eilat when we came across this very friendly and curious Dolphin who decided to come play with us for a couple of minutes.

These Dolphins are semi-wild, being fed and cared for at the near by Dolphin reef, how ever there is nothing separating them from the open ocean and they are free to go in and out as they please.

Just thought ill share this cute video here, this guy seemed really excited to see us

Me and my buddy Zauques were diving the Red sea in Eilat when we came across this very friendly and curious Dolphin who decided to come play with us for a couple of minutes.

These Dolphins are semi-wild, being fed and cared for at the near by Dolphin reef, how ever there is nothing separating them from the open ocean and they are free to go in and out as they please.

Just thought ill share this cute video here, this guy seemed really excited to see us

Wow. What an experience. I am jealous.

Wow. What an experience. I am jealous.
Was breath taking indeed!
After about 10 dives to that location with not a single Dolphin in sight finally this guy decided to pop by and say hello, i was excited like a 6 year old during Christmas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom