Quick update - Casa Mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetInPortland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just noticed today that there is now a 7-11 convenience store on the street level of the Casa Mexicana building. This should make it much easier for folks wanting to lay in a few supplies when they arrive, if they don't need the selection of Mega or Chedraui.

Great news! Especially if they will carry Bohemia Obscura. I guess the $600 face cream place didn't make it...I wonder why?

Good news, thanks for the update.

Jay

... I guess the $600 face cream place didn't make it..
The cosmetic store only took up 1/2 the street level space, and is still there. The 7-11 is in the other half.

Double yay! Now I don’t have to carry the keg of water from the OXXO near the square!

I just noticed today that there is now a 7-11 convenience store on the street level of the Casa Mexicana building. This should make it much easier for folks wanting to lay in a few supplies when they arrive, if they don't need the selection of Mega or Chedraui.

Sweet!

Last summer I had heard that this was in-the-works from my friends that own Kristals next door. Not so sure they were too jazzed about it, but this will probably be welcome news for divers staying at Casa and other spots in that corner of town.

OH THANK HEAVEN
I see what you did there...lol. I wonder if their coffee is any good....(still not as good as El Coffee Cozumel!)

Thanks for the chuckle!

Jay

I see what you did there...lol. I wonder if their coffee is any good....(still not as good as El Coffee Cozumel!)

Thanks for the chuckle!

Jay

I don't know what he did there...what'd he do?

7-11 had an advertising campaign years ago where the ad phrase was "Oh Thank Heaven...7-11"

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom