Upgrade Your Oceanic ProPlus 2 to a Pro Plus X for $280

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrokenSailor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just wanted to let divers know about this awesome deal I got. I was diving Isla off Cancun at night and my ProPlus 2 Glow did not glow anymore. Couldn't back light my computer. When I got back home, I brought my computers (3) to my local Oceanic Dealer and asked to send in and get repaired. Been diving them for many years. They told me the PP2 is no longer supported for repair, BUT if I paid $240 I could send the computers in and get a PP3 or for $280 upgrade to a PP X! I will take three PP Xs, I said and pulled out my three PP2 Glows for turn in. Just got them back. It took almost two months. I paid less than $1000 for three Pro Plus Xs! So, if you got some old Oceanic computers laying around, give it a go. I am one very happy Oceanic customer. Thank you Carolina Dive Center for helping me out!

How did you contact them. I have emailed and phoned and they do not respond. Been trying for al out 45 days now.

I talked to the Huish rep at DEMA, I have two PP2's, one with the light out. They told me that the promotion was to take $280 off a new PPX....not a PPX for $280. My local dealer said the same thing. Sounds like you got the deal of the year or your dealer has better manufacturer reps than mine does!

Awesome computers.

Jay

I just inquired about an upgrade from a PP3 to a PPX.
Their trade in and trade up program is still in effect: You would trade in any computer to get 20% off a new unit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom