Wanted AGA cylinders 3.8L , 4000 psi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AGAdiver, Akimbo contacted me about your enquiry. I am in the process of finishing up a change in address and have not been able to follow SB as closely as I had hoped.

I do have 2 full sets of cylinders in storage for the time being. I can obtain detailed close pictures if you will describe your image requirements as the 1st step. Likely in the next few days or so.

I have the necessary scale to obtain fairly accurate shipping weights, but I have no idea of the shipping regulations on dive cylinders. If you will obtain the shipping requirements, we can go from there.

They are the threaded variety, no O rings. If you will attend to obtaining shipping regulations, we can go on from there.
FYI...One of the sets does have a cracked "coupling" manifold. I speak of the resin (plastic) unit that binds them NOT in the gas system.

Just let me know. I am finishing up my move, so my reply may not be a quick turnaround.

Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom