Novice Diving In The UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi eveybody. I have just volunteered to look after our dive club's novice/orientation diving for 2005 and am looking for ideas of good, safe dive sites and boat/skipper details suitable for novice divers. For novice read just qualified PADI Open Water or maybe with 1 or 2 UK dives.
These should be anywhere on South coast of England.
Thanks a lot :06:

colonel green:
Hi eveybody. I have just volunteered to look after our dive club's novice/orientation diving for 2005 and am looking for ideas of good, safe dive sites and boat/skipper details suitable for novice divers. For novice read just qualified PADI Open Water or maybe with 1 or 2 UK dives.
These should be anywhere on South coast of England.
Thanks a lot :06:

Hi Colonel,

We have taken post and pre OW divers with this op http://www.looedivers.com/ and had very good experiences.

Hope that helps.

Hoppy

Howdy, and welcome to SB.

Your post will be moved to a better forum for this discussion, so - I hope you'll come back here and post an Introduction - so we can welcome you appropriately.

don :D

Hi colonel green, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome to the Board! :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Hi CG

Need more info, Where on the south coast????, Shore or boat????

Please fill in your profile, it helps us help you :wink:

Hoopy is right, Looedivers are good!

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!!
Hope to see you back in "Introductions
and Greetings" soon.

I need inspiration to revise my stock message. Maybe if I read over may last couple hundred welcoming messages. Hmm. Maybe.
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Swanage Pier would make great novice diving, also good for night dives. Not too bad to get too and if you want to do a mix of diving you can launch a rib or charter a boat there to explore the Purbeck coast. Having a local skipper is a good idea though as the currents outside of the bay and around the head can be 'difficult'!

hi there
i have heard of brighton peer being a good dive, although i have yet to dive there myself
don't know anyone in the UK to dive with :pity_part

rubbachicken:
hi there
i have heard of brighton peer being a good dive, although i have yet to dive there myself
don't know anyone in the UK to dive with :pity_part

I,am up for it :wink: ..............Diving that is :D
PM me for details

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom