Hi from Galveston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CozDcat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi I’m Darlene, I recently got my open water certification in September. I call Cozumel my second home, mom has been there 13 years and I lived there for a few too. I’m currently living in Galveston.

Welcome. The flower garden Banks is headquartered in your town, and the boat leaves from Freeport.

Welcome! I hope that it isn't too frustrating to be so near the ocean and so far from clear water diving.

Turbid water aside, SB is a great place to learn and explore.

Thank you! I’m not to keen on diving in water that is not clear, at least not yet lol.

Thank you! I’m not to keen on diving in water that is not clear, at least not yet lol.
If you find yourself in need of a quick fix, look into Blue Lagoon. Although from Galveston, I'm not sure it is super quick. It is at least usually fairly clear.

If you find yourself in need of a quick fix, look into Blue Lagoon. Although from Galveston, I'm not sure it is super quick. It is at least usually fairly clear.
I actually know Phil from Blue Lagoon, I’ve known his partner Memo from Island Divers Cozumel for years and Memo’s wife Alexandra is my dentist lol.

Welcome to Scubaboard Darlene. Congrats on your certification.

Back
Top Bottom