Favorite Memories of the SB SURGE 2019!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello dear divers!

It's great to see al your reports. Keep posting! I wish i had taken pictures of you, but I did not.
Oh, wait! I have one!
happybirthdaypete.jpeg

Happy birthday, Pete!

thanks you all for your visit, for a real good time and looking forward to read more of your reports, pictures and maybe dive with you again, some time soon!

Hello dear divers!

It's great to see al your reports. Keep posting! I wish i had taken pictures of you, but I did not.
Oh, wait! I have one!
View attachment 500533
Happy birthday, Pete!

thanks you all for your visit, for a real good time and looking forward to read more of your reports, pictures and maybe dive with you again, some time soon!

We have one to share!
full.jpg

:grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:

Hello dear divers!

Oh, wait! I have one!
View attachment 500533
Happy birthday, Pete!

That was a tasty cake!

Happy Birthday Pete!

KristenK had a birthday on island also--Happy Birthday Kristen!

markm

Dear Friend I never actually met,

Your adorable daughter was a highlight. She is the giant iguana whisperer. I had never seen an iguana eat banana until this adorable child fed it to them. Also, she is just freakin' cute! I am so missing the Curacao crew and belatedly enjoying the temperate weather year round. I live in L.A. so not really cold but below 78 degrees Fahrenheit feels cold to me. Love and hugs to your gorgeous crew. Until we meet again...

The Dubuisson clan had a wonderful time!

Thank you to Dennis and Roxanne for all the work you put into these trips.

Also a shout out to Ocean Encounters for the tshirt that Daniel won at the opening party. Plus the awesome Blackbeard liveaboard certificate that Alex won at the finale!

Pictures are being edited as we speak.

i-LcrX99r-X3.jpg

i-SzwnFqZ-X3.jpg

Memories!
full.jpg
Another Great Adventure with my sweetie! The best times of my life!

full.jpg

Most of my Curacao dive team--Group 3 with Teeny in the lead! Yay Team!

Fun times!

markm

Dive team Group 3 DM:
full.jpg

Teeny from Ocean Encounters.

Cheers,
markm

What a fantastic trip with old friends and new ones! Some of my top favorite moments were @leoparddog rocking Bohemian Rhapsody on karaoke night, our nightly shuffleboard tournaments, and the amazing trip to Klein Curacao.

In this photo, you can barely make out @cardzard, @ROXANNE, me and @CownoseRachel headed to check out the old lighthouse at Klein Curacao.
full.jpg

And here's some of our dive team enjoying the fresh orange slices that @Ocean Encounters gave us after each dive. Gotta stay hydrated! :wink:
full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom