Watch this video of the Blue Hole of Dahab before it is deleted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He's asking a question......
Where are the little donuts?
Glad he's not dead.

“Hi, I’ve never dove before but I want to see the blue hole and I have a lot of money.........right this way Sir”.

The description is very eloquent...

"Technical dive at the Blue Hole in Dahab. Captain T.O will take you anywhere .... just pay. And apparently you don't need to be a professional diver or even have any knowledge of the gases or even your equipment.

The planned depth was a 100 meters, but we stopped at 67, you'll see why.
T"

What the heck... that was difficult to watch. It looked like to me that the first time he ever checked his own pressure was half-way through the second tank. Towards the end as he kept deflating while still descending, the screams from the DG were audible as he shook his head and motioned for him to keep saving himself on the dead wall rather than freefalling. I hope he doesn't have any more virtually bottomless dives planned...

painful to watch yes :shocked:
glad the camera person noticed he did not change the mix when going down.
he is clearly concentrating to something else when even the wrong mix and yelling buddy go unnoticed. maybe he took a million pounds of extra weigh just to be sure to stay underwater. seemed to have worked. Did the bc work at all?

It looks like an Advanced Open Water class with hypoxic trimix, I wonder why PADI doesn't do that:popcorn:

Discover how to kill yourself course...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom