PV32T LED Photo/Video light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dragonsrock

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I have several off your lights and love them, great products. I was hoping you could help me, I have a PV32T and for some reason the on/off button has stopped working properly. It takes multiple attempts (as many as twenty) to get the light to turn on, once it is on, it works fine for the whole dive. I was wondering if this is an issue that you see regularly and if I may have done something wrong by mistake? Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

David

Hi, just an update, I went back to my retailer (it is a fair distance, hence the time between posts), the product is fine, the user is damaged!!!:( The different lights have different methods of activation and I got a little confused. Once the dealer showed me the correct method the light works fine. I just wanted people to know that the product was not at fault and continues to work really well.

Back
Top Bottom