Overshooting NDL and mandatory deco stops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMPROVEMENT (OC Rec mode only): Allows user to set customized gradient factors in OC Rec mode. Previously only fixed sets were available in OC Rec mode.

I did download the new features - however this is still a fixed GF for me - I am unable to change GF in OC Rec mode.
I am pretty sure it was not User Error on this one... Anyone else have this issue?

IMPROVEMENT (OC Rec mode only): Allows user to set customized gradient factors in OC Rec mode. Previously only fixed sets were available in OC Rec mode.

I did download the new features - however this is still a fixed GF for me - I am unable to change GF in OC Rec mode.
I am pretty sure it was not User Error on this one... Anyone else have this issue?
I am able to set custom GF in OC Rec. It was in the cycle - low, med, high, custom. When custom is selected, the GF line activates to be editable.

I am able to set custom GF in OC Rec. It was in the cycle - low, med, high, custom. When custom is selected, the GF line activates to be editable.

Maybe I will download again and see if that works. I can go top custom but it is a non-customizable field - I cant even toggle to it. Yet the other features came through...

Be aware that you will lose all the AI info in logs when you do the update.

I use Shearwater Desktop and then convert to Subsurface. So it does not impact me directly - as well I am out of water 45 days... I am dying to get back in the water and get some new logs.... :)

I use Shearwater Desktop and then convert to Subsurface. So it does not impact me directly - as well I am out of water 45 days... I am dying to get back in the water and get some new logs.... :)
I'm a bit the same, I use Dive Log and luckily I'm anal about uploading my dives. It was more a heads up to someone who hasn't uploaded theirs yet.

45 days? Whatever is keeping you out of the water that long needs to be fixed lol

Be aware that you will lose all the AI info in logs when you do the update.

Hi Mike,

Do you mean that you lose AI information on the dive computer or on Shearwater Cloud or Shearwater Desktop?

So you mind email me at mlee@shearwater.com with any information you have? This is definitely not expected behaviour, and I'd like to figure out what is happening here.

Regards,
Mark Lee

Software Engineer

Shearwater Research, Inc.

Hi Mike,

Do you mean that you lose AI information on the dive computer or on Shearwater Cloud or Shearwater Desktop?

So you mind email me at mlee@shearwater.com with any information you have? This is definitely not expected behaviour, and I'd like to figure out what is happening here.

Regards,
Mark Lee

Software Engineer

Shearwater Research, Inc.

Hey Mark,
Yeah starting and finishing pressures and SAC rate on the computer itself. Sent you and email just saying the same.
Cheers, Mike

So you are telling me that I shouldn't use my vintage vibrating belt exercise machine after a dive? :rofl3:
Or ride your Harley...

I bet that if you only exceed the NDL by two minutes, by the time you reach 30 feet (assuming a slow ascent) you won't have a deco obligation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom