KUBI O-ring sizes and replacement in US?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi macado, just wondering, where did you order these o-rings from?

I did not find an online vendor selling these exact sizes yet since I still have a full set of o-ring replacements from Kubi UK store. I'm going to look online at some point this winter and see if I can find them. I haven't looked too hard yet but if i find them I'll post links on here.

Sounds good. I (very quickly and lazily) checked mcmaster carr but the measurements don't exactly line up. I'll let you know if I find out anything further, though.

Just got some 90mm replacements. Sizes as shown.

IMG_20180918_183006.jpg

My gloves have been seeping, tried to get the glove sealing O ring, but from the Kubi store you can only buy sets @ £9.90 each, shipping to Japan is £30 wow. Going to reach out to the maker directly. It's almost enough to put me off Kubi.

Am considering putting the Waterproof Ultima dry gloves on my next suit. My Santi is dying a slow wet death.

I have the black glove sealing O rings, they only seem to last one season before developing hair line tears along the total circumference, they then start seeping.

Anyone have o-rings sizes for KUBI 100mm ?

A bit off topic but can someone explain to me the options for replacement gloves themselves once I acquire the rings?

Back
Top Bottom