Favorite Memories of the SB SURGE 2019!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_3937.jpg

Here's a couple I took.
IMG_20190118_151721.jpg
IMG_20190118_151721.jpg
IMG_20190118_151516.jpg
IMG_20190116_150737.jpg
IMG_20190115_182859.jpg

Thanks Dennis and Rixanne, Scubaboard and all the sponsors who made this possible. I really enjoyed the diving and especially the weather.

I got to spend a whole week with my grown up sons, Alex and Ryan, who have flown the coop and moved off to other parts of the state.

This was my second Surge and although the diving in Bonaire is hard to beat the diving in Curacao was very good and the Dive operator was top notch. The resort was awesome and what can I say to make you understand what a great group this is. It was absolutely fantastic. My wife won the Diverite gift certificate this year and Jared is a pleasure to work with and made it easy for us to chose our new gear.
I want to also tell everyone who hasn't attended a Surge or Invasion every one is great and the more attend the more people you know and the more fun you have and after all that is what diving is really all about!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom