For Sale Oceanic VT3 AI For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AMK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my Oceanic VT3 dive computer. I've had it for a few years and has worked flawlessly since I've had it. It has been serviced throughout the years and the battery was just recently replaced. The body of the dive computer is in really good condition. The screen protector cover has some scratches on it, but that's normal wear and tear over the years. I believe the screen can easily be replaced.

With the computer I will include USB cable and carrying case. I have a transmitter for sale as well, but that is extra. From what I understand, the VT3 transmitter will work with any of the modern AI dive computers.

Oceanic VT3 - $250
AI Transmitter - $200

Xu9MGfz.jpg

HNnkrbg.jpg

Yes, it is still available.

The VT3 is a great computer. It was discontinued in 2011 with the introduction of the VT4. What is the computer history, last screen when pushing the right front button in surface mode? Gives number of dives and dive hours. Is it still available?

The VT3 is a great computer. It was discontinued in 2011 with the introduction of the VT4. What is the computer history, last screen when pushing the right front button in surface mode? Gives number of dives and dive hours. Is it still available?

I've had it for a few years. It's still in perfect working condition. Transmitter still reads clean as well. I will take a look at the screen sometime tomorrow and see what the history says. It's been a while since I've checked.

Is the transmitter still available?

Yes, still available.

Is this still for sale?

Yes, still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom