Florida Cave Update?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

which is in the eastern side of the state.
Uh, North Central Florida is a better descriptor for Cave Country, but we would love to hear updates on Morrison, JB, Vortex and all the rest.

Thanks Ken,
I dove Morrison about 10 years ago,everytime I'm down there its flooded.
Could dive Vortex then heading to Mayo to do some diving and March 2nd and 3rd doing the Sea Hunt reeanctment at Silver Springs Ocala.

In my defense, I was a bit rushed.

I'm laughing my butt off because apparently @victorzamora was tagged twice yesterday... :)

Thanks Ken,
I dove Morrison about 10 years ago,everytime I'm down there its flooded.
Could dive Vortex then heading to Mayo to do some diving and March 2nd and 3rd doing the Sea Hunt reeanctment at Silver Springs Ocala.

Everything in the Mayo area is currently blown due to the high river water. Hopefully it'll clear by March 2nd, otherwise plan on either staying out in Marianna or diving in the Ginnie area.

I'm laughing my butt off because apparently @victorzamora was tagged twice yesterday... :)

Here I am thinking they're blaming you for something I did, only to find out we both had the same idea, but independently at different sets of cookies.

I tagged Ted, Victor and Tom at Hill 400.

.....and helodriver got me at Rollercoaster, on the same dive. I accused Ted of "adorning" my cookie underwater and thought he was going to laugh his loop out while profusely denying it. Only after that did I see the "Baughn" cookie next to mine and figure it out.

It was post-dive when Colt pulled our jump/cookies and he was giving it back that I learned there was some concurrent vandalism.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom