There are adult ads on ScubaBoard : (

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I switched to Duck Duck Go as the default browser. It doesn’t track you.
But don't you just get random ads, that are useless?

The random stuff is more interesting then ads for stuff I already own or have figured out I will never own.

I had never noticed, let alone paid any attention to those ads. But now I know they are there, I may never be able to ignore them agaim

Don’t get too excited. It was just a supplement ad promising “you know”.

Hmmm. When on scubaboard I do not see ads. I do not believe I ever paid for any status. My default browser is Firefox. Now when out on the web searching I see all sorts of ads pop up of course.

on Scubaboard I only see scam ads.
Especially those "you are the 1 000 000 visitor and have won 1000€, click here" and "learn to speak fluent English in 2 hours while you sleep, click here" etc.

On my PC with Firefox and Add Block Plus (free firefox plugin) there are zero adds.

Android : use AdGuard. Blocks every ad no matter the site or app including YouTube. I have not seen an ad in over 4 years.

I've never seen adult ads. My next question is what sort of things are in your search history and cookies?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom