KUBI O-ring sizes and replacement in US?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I manage to complete full list of o-rings :)

Attachments

• kubi-o-set 100mm.jpg
    kubi-o-set 100mm.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 150
  • KUBI_Full.jpg
    KUBI_Full.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 170
  • kubi-o-set 70mm.jpg
    kubi-o-set 70mm.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 147
  • kubi-o-set 80mm.jpg
    kubi-o-set 80mm.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 156
  • kubi-o-set 90mm.jpg
    kubi-o-set 90mm.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 439966-93baa46b02428ccc79bebd7f60072578.jpg
    439966-93baa46b02428ccc79bebd7f60072578.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 134
Any info on the Sh of those O-rings ? Are they all sh 70 Rygar ?

I have the 80mm system and can bring my original GS to work tommorow and see if I can borrow a durometer. I had heard that kubi had sealing problems in the past which prompted them to upgrade to the stiffer red oring.

If you are thinking about putting together kits, I'd be interested. Let you know if you need a tester.

I had the original blabk sealing o rings and was lucky if they'd last a season before developing hairline splits around the circumference and would start seeping. The new ones I just got are red, time will tell if they are any better.

Was fortunate enough to talk to Kubi UK and they very kindly sent via Royal Mail, at my risk, but this reduced the exorbitant shipping significantly, they also sold me only what I needed and not complete sets.

Yew we are interested in any o-ring products or kits that scuba diving industry need. Let me know the results of your tests and if this is not possible i can give you an address so you can send it to our tech dep in Holland for investigation.Contact me directly please at info@scubagaskets.com

If you don't get what you need, message me. I'd be happy to help if it means I can get these O rings cheaper and more easily.

DRIS have the spare oring set in stock, at least for the 90mm, and they are selling them for $20. (ƒ14.4)

Pretty reasonably price give the shipping charges that I can find on the European sites are all pretty high now. They sell for GBP10 and shipping is like GBP20.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom