May 2019 roll call ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the list so far ...

Fin59 – April 17 – May 4 – Suites Bahia/condo/El Cozumeleno – Dive with Martin

Budgirl – April 27 – May 7 – Villas Aldora - Aldora

Cobra269 – April 27 – May 18 – Residencias Reef - Dive with Martin

Illini_Fan – May 2 – 7 – Casa Mexicana – Tres Pelicanos

Nitrox624 – May – 3 – 11 - Occidental - Aldora

Harro10 – May 9 – 16 – in town apartment – Tres Pelicanos

Sharky60 & Mrs. Sharky – May 9 – 27 – Blue Angel, Blue Angel

Mstevens – May 10 – 25 – Casa Suzana – Deep Blue

Brodydog – May 11 – 18 - Las Anclas – Tres Pelicanos

Carlos Danger – May 18 – June 6 – Casa Mexicana - Aldora

mcpowell & son
May 18 - 25th. Diving May 19th-23rd with Blue Xt-Sea. Staying @ El Cantil.

I've already seen several folks booked for May, so here we go!

Sharkey's Big Cozumel Adventure 2019! May 9 - 27 - Blue Angel Resort & Dive Op
We finally got our arrangements worked out: we will be at Villablanca May 1-4 and Blue Angel May 5-14. See ya there!

Hi, I see by the roster that Aldora and Tres Pelicanos are both 3/10 so far for May. My wife and I are working on a trip and we were wondering if you all could help compare the two dive operators including things like the boats (space, ladder, shade), time allowed per dive, dives offered (morning, afternoon, and night dives), and any other things worth considering. Thanks

Hi, I see by the roster that Aldora and Tres Pelicanos are both 3/10 so far for May. My wife and I are working on a trip and we were wondering if you all could help compare the two dive operators including things like the boats (space, ladder, shade), time allowed per dive, dives offered (morning, afternoon, and night dives), and any other things worth considering. Thanks

I can comment on Aldora

1. Medium sized boats - Groups are usually 5-6 divers so there is plenty of room on the boats
2. Most of Aldora boats are side ladder re-entry - back roll off the side for entry
3. Boats have shade
4. Aldora uses steel 100s - smaller tanks by request when you go to the shop - dives are usually always 1hr 15min+. I have had a 2hr 28min dive with Aldora before (nitrox dive)
5. Morning dives are usually preferred. Aldora boats are usually some of the first out on the reefs everyday (1st dive early, at least an hour interval, 2nd dive usually starts before the noon hour)
6. Night dives can be arranged at the dive office or with your dive master

I have been diving with Aldora for at least 10 years now. They have never ever let me down. I know some of the Aldora folks frequent these boards so they can chime in.

correct #4 to: 120 cuft filled to 3400+

(Updating tank size)

I can comment on Aldora

1. Medium sized boats - Groups are usually 5-6 divers so there is plenty of room on the boats
2. Most of Aldora boats are side ladder re-entry - back roll off the side for entry
3. Boats have shade
4. Aldora uses steel 120 filled to 3400+ - smaller tanks by request when you go to the shop - dives are usually always 1hr 15min+. I have had a 2hr 28min dive with Aldora before (nitrox dive)
5. Morning dives are usually preferred. Aldora boats are usually some of the first out on the reefs everyday (1st dive early, at least an hour interval, 2nd dive usually starts before the noon hour)
6. Night dives can be arranged at the dive office or with your dive master

I have been diving with Aldora for at least 10 years now. They have never ever let me down. I know some of the Aldora folks frequent these boards so they can chime in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom