YD's on scubaboard, sign in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Evans:
What do you think our friends over the pond would make of our Mr T :11:

Especially after the Crown Plaza :eyebrow:

Wasn't there :( , but I reckon he could confuse the best of them.

Paul Evans:
How the hell do you reply to different posts within the same reply :06:
Probably a bit like this mate :wink:

Paul Evans:
What do you think our friends over the pond would make of our Mr T

Especially after the Crown Plaza

A bit diff to Netdoc I would suspect.

The multiple replies is a careful use of cut and paste and the little Quotes/Wrap icon :11ztongue

Paul Evans:
How the hell do you reply to different posts within the same reply :06:

Good Grief :06:

Thats 5 in a row :eyebrow:
open up another page in the same forum, then go through the bits to want to answer 'ctrl c' and 'ctrl v' onto the reply, that's how i do it

paul when do you start diving again in the new year
could i ask for some help, if you are up for it i could use some help getting used to my drysuit, did the course last year in a different suit, but i could do with a nice easy relaxed dive or two

rubbachicken:
open up another page in the same forum, then go through the bits to want to answer 'ctrl c' and 'ctrl v' onto the reply, that's how i do it

paul when do you start diving again in the new year
could i ask for some help, if you are up for it i could use some help getting used to my drysuit, did the course last year in a different suit, but i could do with a nice easy relaxed dive or two

Name a date my friend :eyebrow:

4c in Leybourne at the moment, but I have a O3 plus PBB, Nice,n,toasty :wink:

Oh, did i say,......................................... I never stop diving :eyebrow:

Kim:
Please just tell me that you're all narked.......:06:

I take it that this thread doesn't mean anything to you either!! I think it must be a northern thing...!? :wink:

Abopp:
I take it that this thread doesn't mean anything to you either!! I think it must be a northern thing...!? :wink:

If you look at my profile you will see I come from London, Via Neath but thats another story

Its a British Thing :wink:

But don't leave Scubaboard, there are a few very wise people here, hang around, you can't miss them :wink:

That said, different boards cater for different tastes, theres room for all of them on the NET. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom