February 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

Coral-Reefer.....................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
SmokeyJo.........................1/28-2/4...........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
cicopo...............................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
mikettt...............................1/31-2/16.......Hotel Cozumel.............Liquid Blue
mikettt+.............................2/16-2/20.......Fiesta Americana........Liquid Blue
Divingblueberry................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
Tricia Frandsen................2/2-2/9...........Grand Park Royal.........Scuba Luis
DandyDon........................2/5-2/13.........Hotel Mary Carmen.....Salty Endeavors
WillAlter............................2/6-2/10...........Villa Escondida..........Living Underwater
BRT...................................2/6-2/13...............................................Tres Pelicanos
CajunDiva & crew.............2/7-2/16..........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
motorref & family.............2/9-2/16..........El Cid...........................undecided
loudives............................2/10-2/15.........Sunscape Sabor.........Bottomtime
Doc Harry & wife..............2/10-2/16........Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
Midge907.........................2/10-2/18........Private Home..............Tres Pelicanos
Zman96.............................2/13- ?.................................................BlueXT Sea
Pat.D.................................2/15..................Carnival Dream Cruise
Gilchristz...........................2/17-2/21........Paradise condo.........DWM
uncfnp & Soloist...............2/17-2/26........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
horn34 & Scuba_88.........2/22-3/10.........AirB&B.......................Aldora
MMM................................February ..........Private home.............Living Underwater

Part of the reason I love to come to Cozumel in February are the eagle rays.

Anyone have any good sightings?

Jas and Mike February 20-27
Casa Mexicana diving with Deep Blue

Welcome to the Party!

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

Coral-Reefer.....................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
SmokeyJo.........................1/28-2/4...........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
cicopo...............................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
mikettt...............................1/31-2/16.......Hotel Cozumel.............Liquid Blue
mikettt+.............................2/16-2/20.......Fiesta Americana........Liquid Blue
Divingblueberry................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
Tricia Frandsen................2/2-2/9...........Grand Park Royal.........Scuba Luis
DandyDon........................2/5-2/13.........Hotel Mary Carmen.....Salty Endeavors
WillAlter............................2/6-2/10...........Villa Escondida..........Living Underwater
BRT...................................2/6-2/13...............................................Tres Pelicanos
CajunDiva & crew.............2/7-2/16..........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
motorref & family.............2/9-2/16..........El Cid...........................undecided
loudives............................2/10-2/15.........Sunscape Sabor.........Bottomtime
Doc Harry & wife..............2/10-2/16........Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
Midge907.........................2/10-2/18........Private Home..............Tres Pelicanos
Zman96.............................2/13- ?.................................................BlueXT Sea
Pat.D.................................2/15..................Carnival Dream Cruise
Gilchristz...........................2/17-2/21........Paradise condo.........DWM
uncfnp & Soloist...............2/17-2/26........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
Alan P...............................2/19-2/27.........Mary Carmen.............Tres Pelicanos
Jas & Mike.......................2/20-2/27..........Casa Mexicana..........Deep Blue
horn34 & Scuba_88.........2/22-3/10.........AirB&B.......................Aldora
MMM................................February ..........Private home.............Living Underwater

You guys that are down there right now, how's the weather and water temps?

You guys that are down there right now, how's the weather and water temps?
It depends on who you ask. I have two computers and a thermometer on my spg, and they never agree. Around 80F + a few digits. I wear a 1 mil jumpsuit in the summer here, but added a 3 mil shorty & a beanie in addition - still cool. Sometimes I had to break out my mylar blanket on the boat after dives. I took a dry day today to explore, but the rain kept me close to the hotel. Glad the hotel loans umbrellas.

Back
Top Bottom