Dive CUBA...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sheepdog

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone dove Cuba? We are taking a cruise into Havana in Dec and would like to take a scuba trip. Anyone have any experience with this?

how long will you have in havana for the diving?

There is the Havana channel at 20min from the port, max depth 15meters, 1 dive for 60cuc and there is the Hidden Port at 1h, max depth 12mts, 2 dives for 100cuc.

20180211_110354.jpg
Thats including transportation, equipment and instructor.

let me know if need any other information. Good luck !!!

Has anyone dove Cuba? We are taking a cruise into Havana in Dec and would like to take a scuba trip. Anyone have any experience with this?

No, but my girlfriend is going there for two days on a cruise in January so please post what you find out :)

Did you go? Did you dive? Inquiring minds want to know!

I dove Guantanamo Bay, Cuba while on active duty. It's a long way from Havana, down in the southeast corner near Santiago. The diving was great though. Nice shore entry with gentile slope to a coral wall that went down hundreds of feet. The PADI travel site has nice things to say about the diving there.

One of our staff just got back from a Stephen Frink trip , and raved about it !
Some of the best diving he has done . Incredible corals and marine life . Made
me a little jealous .
Sea Dwellers
www.seadwellers.com

SD...

Contact Norbert at AquaSub Scuba in Richmond Hill Ontario...He's back and forth to Cuba every second or third week 12 months of the year...

Best...

Warren

Going to Cuba next Jan on a cruise. Not sure about ports but plan to dive a couple of days if possible. Keep the reports coming.

Back
Top Bottom