Yooperlites (glowing rocks) from Lake Superior

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well good luck! I see you commented on the YouTube video so you're in the running for a free one. If you win you'll still need a stronger light to search the beaches for Yooperlites.
The little keychain lights are ok for showing the stone off and you'll see a big difference when you wear the safety glasses. Good luck, and thanks for supporting my channel.

DD

Thank you, Sam. Have you visited the video on YouTube by chance?
The drawing is held there and the six winners are randomly chosen by Tube Buddy, a program that will perform the drawing.
Glad to hear you're still enjoying my posts. Good luck in the drawing!
DD

Well good luck! I see you commented on the YouTube video so you're in the running for a free one. If you win you'll still need a stronger light to search the beaches for Yooperlites.
The little keychain lights are ok for showing the stone off and you'll see a big difference when you wear the safety glasses. Good luck, and thanks for supporting my channel.

DD
Well, you made the hunt for a UV light easier with that video.

Back
Top Bottom