For Sale Suunto Eon Core SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zach613

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
SOLD
Suunto Eon Core for sale

I've had it for a little over a year and it has 120 dives on it.
It has some minor signs of use, nothing major.

Trimix and CCR capable.

It's a great little computer, but I need to clean out my gear locker and I have too many computers.

It has wrist bungees and includes the charging cable.
It does not include a transmitter.

$600 OBO takes it

20190216_155357(1).jpg

20190216_155409(1).jpg

Recently bought (new) the steel, with transmitter, for less than £500 ($640) from LDS. Suunto have forced the price of computers down.

The eon steel is an older. Best part about the old eon steel is that it also functions as a trim weight. : )

The eon core sells for $1000.

The same deal covered the Core. Suunto did a deal for instructors in the U.K.
So... Keyman?

I can't find a deal anywhere close to what you're talking about online for a new eon. I feel like It's a fair price, I might even go down a little bit if someone asks nicely. : )

I could drop to $500 if anyone is interested.

I am interested :)How can we set this up? I would suggest a private listing on ebay and I can pay via paypal. I am located in NY.

I am interested :)How can we set this up? I would suggest a private listing on ebay and I can pay via paypal. I am located in NY.

You want the seller to take a major commission hit to Fleabay and Paypal? Nice. :(

Just communicate by private message.

You want the seller to take a major commission hit to Fleabay and Paypal? Nice. :(

Just communicate by private message.
I dont want anyone to take a hit for anything. I have never used this forum before therefore I have asked the seller how to set it up. We got in contact fine. Thanks for ur concern but i think we should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom