Closed: Freedom Plate **NEW**

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anthony A.

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a brand new stainless steel Freedom plate in size Medium. It was shipped to me last week from Eric. He made it using a slightly thinner gauge of stainless steel to save some weight. This one with rail weighs under 3lbs. Perfect for travel and its useable ballast (unlike aluminum).
IMG_5164.jpg
IMG_5162.JPG
IMG_5163.jpg

I would like to buy this from you. I’m in pompano beach so I can swing buy and pick it up but I won’t be back home until Sunday.

Might be nice to jump the queue, but I can afford to wait. Why are you flipping it after just a week?

Its perfect in every way. I have a spinal condition with an abnormal arch towards the top so although it fits nicely on my bottom half, my top half could use a straighter contour. I knew this going in and took the risk anyway since everyone is happy with this plate and the workmanship is impeccable. If Eric were near me, I would have him straighten the top more and it would truly be a custom fit to my wonky back :wink:

For now, im sure someone could use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom