AQWARY Dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did buy them and did receive them. I also returned them for several reasons.
Fortunately I used my AMEX to buy them. Nice guys I must say. They didn't have the capital structure to test and market this product properly.

never could get the buddy locator to work/be usable under water

It didn't work on the Aqwary either. The arrow just pointed in random directions. I wonder if that is why the Omnix is delayed? The tank pressure and depth buddy monitor worked by the way, not that it matters.

Not sure about the Omnix delay. I did see some patents filed (amazing what one can see with a little research)on buddy communications and ultrasonic networks by LQ if memory serves. One might venture a guess that it played into Aqwary's demise.
I never had (nor have) any problems monitoring my buddy(s) tank pressure with the Lynx

Hi guys!

Too bad they went belly up :( but there is nothing on their website or on the news... where did you see that they've stopped operating?

Thanks
C

A friend of a friend emailed a PDF pointing out the declaration of bankruptcy and appointment of a trustee; after knowing that others had outstanding orders.

These guys still in business? Website seems to be down etc. Did they ever ship a full product?

Oops should have kept scrolling. Hope this tech ends up somewhere, it checks a lot of the boxes I want for family dive comps.

These guys still in business? Website seems to be down etc. Did they ever ship a full product?

Oops should have kept scrolling. Hope this tech ends up somewhere, it checks a lot of the boxes I want for family dive comps.

Hi Griffon, you might wanna check out this :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom