For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In staying minimalist, would adding two (or three) more crotch strap slots -- above or below the existing one, or both -- eliminate the need for a keeper on the crotch strap. Maybe backed up by a bit of gorilla tape before passing through the final slot. Might aid treading it under a weight belt if it is just webbing after it leaves the plate.

I think you have me on the list from a PM but just in case I am interested in a small aluminum plate.

I updated my list and everybody is on it.
I’m expecting a call any day now for the first batch of all three sizes of cut flat stock from my laser cutting outfit, but it’s going to take several orders to fill this massive wait list. I’m up to over 100 orders at this time.
They are busy too and can only handle so much volume.
Be patient. Hopefully you guys will see that they’re worth the wait.

...//... I’m up to over 100 orders at this time.
They are busy too and can only handle so much volume.
Be patient. Hopefully you guys will see that they’re worth the wait.
It took me forever to get my first FP. It got so bad (me begging for anything) that Eric offered an old one he had laying around. He was too busy putting food on the table with his day job to start another run. So I got stainless steel FP #10. He sold it at a discount, go figure! Having a strong background in machining, I was amazed at the work that went into that part. It is, indeed, art.

I got onto this run and already got my lightweight aluminum. I'm done. Off his books.

Anyway, the floodgates seem to have opened once again. Patience indeed, I couldn't imagine facing over 100 hand-finished plates. Just be prepared for the floodgates to be closed again by IRL issues.

My Argonaut wing showed up today, but no shiny new freedom plate to mount it on! Eric: if you're buying materials, do you want cash up front? I'm on the list (right?), but have not paid anything yet. No pressure, I'll just use a STA this trip.

This info might help some fellow divers who are like myself, on the wait list...

Looks like @Cert1967 placed his order on Sept 1, 2018, and received it on March 23, 2019...

With the plate making season winding down there may be a longer wait for people who didn't get their plate this winter... crossing my fingers that my Oct 13, 2018 order makes the cut!!

Happy waiting everyone!

This info might help some fellow divers who are like myself, on the wait list...

Looks like @Cert1967 placed his order on Sept 1, 2018, and received it on March 23, 2019...

With the plate making season winding down there may be a longer wait for people who didn't get their plate this winter... crossing my fingers that my Oct 13, 2018 order makes the cut!!

Happy waiting everyone!

I ordered mine in August on Eric’s PM and also here on page 2 but haven’t received any info yet. But I’m patient. I wish there was a way to see my que in the line though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom