ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2020 Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just under 3 hours to get in... get those button pushing fingers all limbered up! :D :D :D

Just under 3 hours to get in... get those button pushing fingers all limbered up! :D :D :D

Hello Surgers,

We have our spot. Confirmation, details, and deposit to go when Felix or Al call back.

Cathy and I are pleased!

Thank you Dennis, Roxanne, Al, and Felix.

markm

Update: Officially confirmed with CC. Caribbean view room! We just need our nitrox and drink package.

WooHoo!! My fingers are tired, but we got in! Guess that is a good thing since we have already bought our tickets on that $314. deal out of Richmond. I knew I better keep dialing!! We tried to get two rooms since there are 3 of us, but can bunk up since we got only one! Might look for a spot with someone who needs a female roommate!!

Thank you Dennis, Roxanne, and Bay Adventures

What does the airfare from FL cost? Does Al Bay have deals? I just looked it up and it looks like $2K per person round trip!!

That's not right. Bay Adventures can help you with any of the airfare. Just check with them when they get back with you or later today once things settle down. No worries.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom