Looking for advice on where to get certified close to Langley BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did deep and nitrox with Paul and I like the staff it's just too far out of the way coming from Langley
Not that far I bus to the dive locker with all my own gear to go on dives. If I can do it anyone can. Just depends how much u want to go diving.

International Dive Center was great to deal with for equipment. They offered great service and their package pricing was great. They seemed to allows beat their online pricing. Call and ask for Reed he was very knowledgable and personable.

The Diving Locker was also good to deal with for equipment.

I have not taken any courses through either of the LDS's.

International Dive Center was great to deal with for equipment. They offered great service and their package pricing was great. They seemed to allows beat their online pricing. Call and ask for Reed he was very knowledgable and personable.

The Diving Locker was also good to deal with for equipment.

I have not taken any courses through either of the LDS's.
I agree idc is great and the owner royce is a killer tech and has amazing customer service.

Back
Top Bottom