32nd Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Market, Sunday, March 3, Toms River, NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heads up:

Someone left a purchase at my table after paying for it. If you're the commercial diver with a beard like Aaron from Gas Monkey garage just starting your classes please contact me and I'll get your purchase to you.

If anyone else knows someone that matches that description, please let him know.

For those of you who have never been, today's scores were...drum roll, please...

• 2 Oceanic Alpha second stages, to help with my reg kit standardization program, $40. Both in good shape. The seller didn't even blink when I took the covers off to look inside them. (It's Toms River, after all.) They came attached to a yoke valve Oceanic first stage and an HP hose with a bare console-style SPG, neither of which I will care about unless I find a dirt cheap Oceanic DIN kit for cheap or find out that one of my random first stage DIN kits happen to fit. Either way, the SPG's getting tossed, and all my deco 2nds will be Alphas. (Gotta work on standardizing the first stages next.)
  • 1st and 2nd stage service kits, OEM, in original packaging, for my son's reg, $20 for both.
  • A Faber LP46, "free to a good home." I don't know whether ours constitutes a "good" home, but the tank has minimal boot rot and looks OK inside. When it comes off the tumbler, I'll strip the stickers and paint off, inspect it, and if all looks OK bring it to Hydro this week. I expect it will be just fine. Hard to beat the price on this one, and for much (perhaps even most) NJ diving, two of these are perfect.
  • A "Girls Dive!" T-shirt for my niece. I paid a reasonably low retail price, but hey!, it's for my niece. Gimme a break, willya? Not everything is a screaming deal. Some of them are merely fair deals, like this one.
Plus, I got to say hello to a bunch of good people. Doesn't get much better than that.

Definitely worth the gas and tolls again this year. YMMV.

Thank You to all the patrons, vendors and non profit volunteers who came out and helped make our 32nd annual scuba market a success!
Well Done to our club members who worked hard to make it happen!
The deal of the day I saw was 2 sets of doubles for $500-SCORE!
Follow or LIKE Ocean Wreck Divers on Facebook for info on the 2020 33rd scuba market.
I hope to see you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom